Please look in our terms and conditions for timescales on deliveries.
Deliveries are normally made by a 6 wheeler with a crane on board to unload the materials; our drivers are very helpful and will always try to leave the fencing as conveniently positioned as possible. Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made to the nearest hard standing area (kerbside or drive). We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods. Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made.
For nationwide deliveries it is possible that we use our couriers pallet service (Please see ‘MAIL ORDERS’ for further information.) We leave it entirely at the drivers discretion whether or not it is suitable to drive on your property.
It is NOT a craned off delivery, we need an able bodied person(s) to physically assist with the unloading of the delivery of our products, which are dispatched on pallets. Because of the nature of these deliveries sometimes the pallet(s) will need to be split on the vehicle with your assistance as well as the drivers. All deliveries are made on pallets and come on a tail-lift vehicle and where possible will be dropped on the nearest hard standing area. For goods which are delivered by our pallet courier you will need to arrange for someone to sign for the receipt of the goods. Our goods are inspected before despatch and should be checked for faults on delivery.
There is a full list of conditions below:
- Delivery times apply to items in stock
- If any items you order are not available we will use the telephone or email details you have provided to contact you and discuss how you wish to proceed. If you are not available to contact we will use our discretion and send you the items that are available, and possibly a substitute for the unavailable item (s) or refund you accordingly.
- Deliveries normally occur between 7am and 6pm. The exact timing of delivery cannot be specified.
- Working days are classified as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made to the nearest hard standing area (kerbside or drive). We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods. Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made.
- We do not deliver items to multiple addresses. All orders will be delivered to a single address. For security reasons your first order using a credit/debit card for the first time when placed online or by phone will need to be delivered to the cardholder's address. Subsequent orders can then be made to an alternative address.
- Please leave a daytime telephone number (landline and/or mobile) as we may contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- Delivery is available to all UK mainland addresses. Customers living in some remote rural areas should note some services are not available. If you live in one of these areas, our Restricted Delivery Table will show you the affected postcodes and available delivery services.
- We strongly recommend that you do not book fitters or tradesmen until your order has actually been delivered and checked by you. We cannot be held responsible for any third-party charges incurred due to non-delivery of an order, or orders that have not been checked on delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the 'The Customer' to provide free and unobstructed access for product delivery and subsequent usage. Any failed, abortive or return delivery charges shall be recovered from 'The Customer' at cost. It is the responsibility of 'The Customer' to notify any access concerns to 'The Company' at point of order.
Please note once goods have been delivered the transfer of ownership and any liabilities will be transferred to you.
These items can be delivered to UK MAINLAND addresses only (England, Scotland and Wales).
Any delivery that is not mainland UK please call for a quote.
How Delivery Works
After you place your order we use your postcode to allocate the delivery to a specialist courier in your area. If the courier cannot contact you, delivery may be delayed, so please provide a valid daytime telephone number when you place your order.
To enable speedy delivery, please provide the following information when you place your order:
- An up to date daytime contact telephone number.
- A full and correct UK postcode.
We try and keep our delivery charges to a minimum so therefore only send one driver and so does our courier. If heavy items are ordered an able fit person(s) must be present to aid with offloading of delivery.